Re: What about test equipment and stuff?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Yes, it is all fascinating, but Tesla doesn't hold the record for the
most powerful TC.  Tesla's longest sparks were about 35 feet long,
despite claims by certain authors, etc.  When Tesla said his sparks
were longer than that, he was refering to the the whole head of sparks
from one side to the other and containing all the twists and bends, etc.

Yes, Tesla was a genius indeed to have accomplished what he did.

John