sad day, anyone need 2 broken 304TL tubes?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Im writing with nothing else on my mind, but about how stupid i could be at
some point in my life (NOW).  While working on my 304TL VTTC, i needed to
drill a hole in the base.  So my impatient ways said "just drill with the
tube there, dont wait for it to cool to take it off!".  Yeah well, now i
regret that moment.  The drill jerked the whole base.  This in turn cause
the warm filament to crack.  Now the tube is basically useless, and its
nobody's fault but mine.  So this makes the SECOND 304TL tube that i lost.
The other was all USPS, and their terrible handling of actual FRAGILE
items.  I was given these tubes from an extremely kind man i met at a
teslathon.
Now i will have nothing to show him at this years event.  It just really
eats me up inside.  And to think, i was just getting 19" of spark from that
single tube!!!  But of course now, i have nothing to prove it, as i didnt
get a single picture of video of it.  (this is me screaming now).

So besides writing to tell everyone how dumb of a mistake i could make, im
wondering if i can help anyone/ anyone help me?  The 2 tubes are basically
useless to me as only 1/2 the filaments work in each tube.  So, i suppose
if anyone wants them, i would probably give them away for the cost of
shipping.  The appear in almost new looking condition.  They would maybe be
of interest in someone collecting rare tubes?  Also, if anyone knows how i
could get a used 304TL for a decent price (maybe no more than $50, if thats
possible!?!?) i would really appreciate it.

Kicking myself,

Steve Ward.