Aussie Coiler visiting Minneapolis

Original poster: "Paul Arrowsmith by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <p_t_arrowsmith-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I'm going to Minneapolis for business on 11th Feb for about 3 weeks. Are
there any USA Minneapolis Coilers about wanting a Transcontinental visit
from a fellow Coiler from Down Under. I'm live in a sub tropical climate in
the Gold Coast, Queensland so I'm presently gathering up warm clothes ready
for the big chill. I can be contacted of list at
<mailto:pand-at-tpg-dot-com.au>pand-at-tpg-dot-com.au.
Sweeting this week, frozen next week.
Paul A