RE: more newbie questions

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

http://thegeekgroup-dot-org/activities/teslathon/flamingdeath.html

I actually believe you're both right. All coils are similar, but they all
vary wildly. Things I see with one coil can be completely different with
another, even in the same batch.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978