Re: Inexpensive LCR-Multimeter

At 06:33 PM 1/9/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Dr.Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>
>

>Jim
>
>Any idea of who has the best price on the 27XT?
>
>Dr. Resonance

Nope.. looks like it's under $100, wherever you find it..I'll bet little
details like shipping and sales tax will be a bigger factor than the price
differences between sources. And, then, there's the non-zero opportunity
cost of your time searching for the very best price....

I just did a web search to find the specs, and that was the first site that
popped up.