Capacitor size with ARSG

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm building my first ARSG and will be using it with the following tesla
coil:

GE Potential Transformer Coil which will be ballasted for 14.4kV, 200mA
output (short run times)

I have two questions:

1.  I know capacitor size for large break rates (240 BPS) are usually
smaller than your typical resonant size
     capacitor.  Is there a way to calculate for this or a ballpark equation
or something??

2.  Also, if I experiment with a range of capacitor values (say .01 to .04
uF) with this coil, do I run any risk
of blowing something up.  I know that if you run too small a capacitor with
a NST you could really damage your NST
due to the large output rise in NST output voltage (if no safety gaps are
used)

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Dan