Gen 4 Larger coil <assistance please>

Original poster: "Glenn by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gcerny-at-comcast-dot-net>

Hello all,
I wound a 15.5 dia piece of C-900 with Formvar 16 AWG
to a length of 61 inches a while back.  Now it seems that
may be too long of a wind.  The number I crunch say about
50kc resonance and that computed to an un-affordable
MMC (400+ caps).
Would someone be kind enough to check my math before
I strip 15-20 inches of this epoxy coated coil wire off to get
the resonance up to a reasonable number?  Thanks.
Other particulars are Pole Power 14400-at-1A.  ASRG with 12
points variable speed to 5,000 rpm.  Vaccuum static gap.
Primary flat spiral copper tube.
This project has been "on the shelf" while I built another house
and now I'm back and ready to finish it.  Some photos will be
posted on my url soon  Nothin' fancy.  html ain't my bag  :-)
Sure appreciate it.
Glenn