Re: modulating streamers

Original poster: "Jan Wagner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Tesla list wrote:
 > Original poster: "Ian Macky by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ian.macky-at-oracle-dot-com>

 > hi all-- i was flipping through the edmund scientifics catalogs and
 > noticed their biofeedback thingy, which got me thinking: there was
 > a thread not long ago about modulating TC streamers with audio, but...
 > what about other inputs, like EEG?  or better yet, brain waves!?

Umm... High power, high voltage TC and electrodes wrapped around your
head don't mix all too well.  www.darwinawards-dot-com

But in theory, yes, it would work. Amplify EEG device output into audio
line-in voltage range, record to an audio tape, play back over your TC.
There you have it. :o)

 > mind control the streamers?  possible?

Like: blank out your EEG, and wow the Tesla coil shuts down?  ;-)

http://www.crhsc.umontreal.ca/dreams/zinfo.htm

I doubt it would look spectacular, because the (only?) fool-proof method
to control the EEG is to fall asleep. A TC modulated with 7 Hz,
generated by a deeply-asleep "mind-controller"... *yawn*
The "TC" bit would be much more spectacular than that "control"
part of it.

 > or too much sugar on the cereal
 > this morning?

Maybe yes... :)