small VTTC for sale

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey guys,

my basement lab is running out of space, and i have too many tube coils as
it is.  So in selling my dual 811A VTTC.  It works reliably making about
7-8" sparks with about 140V input(from a variac).  The tubes do not get
red, and i have ran the coil at that level for over 5 minutes.  There is
little ozone output, as well as little noise.  Keep in mind that tube coils
are not made to be loaded down very much.  So if you must draw arcs to
metal, do not bring the metal too close or the tube will arc at the pin
connections (not in the vaccum of the tube).  Great for indoor
coiling:)  Look at my site here to see all of the specs:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/

Go to the "dual 811A VTTC"  and that should be enough info about it.  It
cost me about 130 in parts, so im asking US $150 for the coil (no variac
included).  Shipping could be around $30-40.  Please contact me off list if
interested.  I may take best offer as well, contact me. This would be a
really great demostration coil.  And the only parts that i could possibly
imagine going bad are the tubes themselves that cost about $15 each new.

Steve Ward.