Re: dual 833A VTTC, problems

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi D.C.

Im running the plate chokes of equal turns on the plates.  I think its just
the fact that the tubes are of different manufacturers.

Does anyone know of a website with Ed Wingate's tube coil?  I havent seen
it on the web.  I know he does great work, so im sure its a nice coil.  I
think it was in one of Terry Blakes teslathon videos?  IT looked like a DC
powered coil.  The sparks were VERY straight, and looked to be quite
long.  MY arcs are fed with an AC doubler, so they look really nuts in
person!  Like a tree, with a scorching hot trunk;)  I think i will try the
tapped grid coil.

Steve Ward.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/virus