Re: Relay Problem - Mystery Solved ??

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Scott,

Disregard that schematic I posted.  I made a change to the schematic of just
switching my ENA and DIS leds on the pushbuttons, but forgot to move the
latch wire with those changes
as well.  So the schematic was in error (however it was wired in the
controller correctly)  Just a misprint. Sorry.

Dan