Re: Some pretty good sparks!

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Those are really great sparks! They have very great color and a "bolt-like"
quality to them. I have never seen a PDT powered coil in real life before
so I don't know if they all have that purple-white coloring or if it's the
film your using. Do you use any special camera techniques when
photographing your coils? (Filters, film, etc)

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz "

P.S. I would welcome any comments on this system. Its performance really
surprised me given that is was sort of thrown together. I definitely want
to experiment with larger coils now.

Zap!

Charles Brush

 >Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:09:38 -0500
 >To: "Tesla list"
 >From: Charles Brush
 >Subject: Some pretty good sparks!
 >Bcc:
 >Hi everyone,
 >
 >I just made some slight corrections to my page showing the 12" coil we
 >fired up over Thanksgiving. I am guessing we got 5-6 footers out of the
 >coil, mostly limited by the room (the rear door was pretty close to the
 >coil). Anyway there are some good shots at:>
 >http://www.VoltNet-dot-com/tesla (scroll down to 12" coil)
 >

 >Zap!
 >

 >Charles Brush

-Chris

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
of them yourself."-unknown