Some pictures of my coil ( finally working )

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello everybody!

Last week I came up with some questions concerning my tesla-projekt.
After many good advices from several people I was able to achieve better
results.
Althoug these pics must sem boring to you as you see much nicer sparcs most
of the time, I couldn't help putting them on the web. And here they are:

<http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla.html>http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla.html

The most efficient thing was to get rid of the two RF-Chokes. That stopped
the mysterious lightning at the grounding point and the lack of output-power.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me with suggestions.

greetings
Christoph Bohr