Re: OLTC Questions

Hi,

My OLTC runs at 120 BPS which is pretty much controlled by it's resonant
charging directly from the AC line.  I don't think the actual BPS rate will
matter much as long as you caps are sized to charge to full voltage and
give an equivalent power to the coil.  In other words, 5uF caps at 300
volts firing at 240 BPS will be the same as 10uF caps at 300 volts firing
at 120BPS.

Cheers,

         Terry