Re: resonant cap with safety gaps...

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>

Justin,

 > I also have a 90ma supply (3x30ma) which I would like to try but this
 > makes the tank cap close to resonant.  Potential problem?

Just have conservitivley set safety gaps and a reasonably set main gap. Then
you should be fine. I was scared to go resonant for a long time, but haven't
had any problems in systems that I have. If you have a rotary gap (I don't)
then use a static gap as well just in case. I sure like what a res cap did
for my output!

Jonathan Peakall

www.madlabs.info