Re: salt water caps

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

For another great web site on bottle caps, visit

<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/main.htm>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/main.htm
I got my design for my bottle caps off of it and they seemed to work fine.

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz "

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/projects/bucketcap/

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
- Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978

 >From: "Tesla list"
 >To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
 >Subject: salt water caps
 >Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:40:54 -0700
 >
 >Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz "
 >

 >I have herd of some saltwater capacitors and am looking forward to making
 >one, if yall could send me some pointers, and /or directions I would be
 >pleased. if you could send them to mudslide13-at-AOL-dot-com and thank you
 >

 >Sincerely: Orlando Holmes from Houston TX

-Chris

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein