Re: Another improved propeller gap

Just a note:

McMaster Carr sells Kevlar fabric pretty cheap and easy.

http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/param/asp/desc.asp?desc=Fabric%20Kevlar&descid=12055

That may be a nice nonconductive light weight shield.  I have never tried
or worked with Kevlar, but it may be a cool thing to use for parts flying
off high speed gaps.

Cheers,

         Terry