Re: Another improved propeller gap

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

You can also get sheets of Kevlar in two other sources cheap/free :)

Riders's Hobby Shop (and many others) sell Kevlar fabric for a cutting surface.

Used (fired) Automotive Airbags, I'm not 100% sure they're Kevlar, but I
belive they are, and if it isn't Kevlar, it's sure tougher than any other
fabric I've ever worked with and WILL contain explosions within
reason.....things like.....exploding capacitors for example :)

Yes, I've tested this theory....several times....it's fun :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail