Re: HV Wire - electrical tape?

Original poster: "Jonathon Reinhart by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tc_jonathon-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Currently, My Coil is just plain 600 V wire, and It works fine... I was
just curious... But everyone says use GTO wire, or Coax... This stuff is
small guage... what about the Tank Circuit? I have 6 AWG Welding Cable for
these circuits! Wouldn't the small guage of GTO/Coax kill efficiency?

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon