Re: HV Wire - electrical tape?

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hello Daniel

I discovered why I still got HV potential when I reversed the phasing on the
primary side. One of the clips did not make a good connection with one of
the primary leads. Only one primary coil was energized.

Godfrey Loudner