spark size

Original poster: "paul.bastiaens by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul.bastiaens-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hello all, hope you have had a good festive season.

I have had a look around at all the formulae and keen to start the
construction of my first coil, one thing I have been unable to determine
(other than it depends on ambient conditions) is the size of ark. Is there
any formula for determining the size of ark you are likely to produce ?

Paul