Re: Dip Meter TC Tuner

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Matthew: You are quite correct, this day of age a variable capacitor is hard
to find. A capacitor from an old AM radio is about 600pf and low voltage. I
have used reverce biased rectifiers as voltage controled capacitors for
about 100pf max. The old military 600v+ capacitorts are all but gone.
    Robert  H