Re: Oscilliscope Question(capacitor question)

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

Sorry this is off topic, but i could not help but notice that in the first
paper i see you are using doorknob caps.  Did those happen to be made by
TDK?  Do you remember the park number?  Did it start with UHV?  Becuase i
have some TDK caps rated at 40KV and 9A RMS at 2nf each.  I wanted to use
them on an extremely compact coil setup (with a 15kv 40ma tran, id use 4
caps in parallel for 8nf), but wasnt sure if they were up to it.  Please
let me know what you know about these caps.

Oh, and i just won a scope on ebay, so soon i may also need to read those
papers you wrote!

Steve Ward.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail