Science Fair

Original poster: "John Degnan by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdegnan86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey all,

i've been working on my coil for the science fair at my school, and my
original experiment was, which combination of sparkgaps and capacitors made
the longest streamer?" heh only its due in 6 weeks and i have one multiple
spark gap thats built, and one salt water cap... theres no way i can finish
decent capacitors/SGs in time (as i'm extreamly busy) Can anyone help me
with getting  an experiment to do with a medium sized coil? Thanks~!

John