Geek group caps for 12/120 NST? And other questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <beans45601-at-themail-dot-com>

I have never worked with Caps before (well, on my previous tesla coil, i
just used a bucket cap, so it was pretty simple) And i need to know how
many geek group caps i would need for my tesla coil, that is will have 2
12/60 nst's in parallel (1440 watts). Also, how would i go about hooking
these caps together. also, i previously wrote an e-mail asking a question
about my primary, but aol (boy do i hate aol)started to refuse the tesla
posts, so i could not see the answer. Here goes the question again. I was
winding my coil by hand (that is turning it by hand) and once i got to the
end, i was really really tired So, there is a 2" gap where it is just PVC
(at the bottom). But, it just happens that my primary is elevated about 2"
from the base. So that this pipe is under the first turn of the primary,
can i leave it like this, or do i have to wind in the "bald spot"?
Thanks
Adam