Re: Primary flat wire????

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

Dan

Parawire http://www.parawire-dot-com advertises copper strip from .008" to
.125" thick in any width.  If you can affort it, I would use something
thicker than weatherstripping, maybe something on the order of 0.0625".

Dave

At 05:18 PM 1/10/03 -0700, you wrote:
 >Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>