RE: Gen 4 Larger coil <assistance please>

Original poster: "Glenn by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gcerny-at-comcast-dot-net>

Thanks John,
I am finding some interesting combinations with3.3.
Back in '94 I bought your book and ver 2.2.  Learned
a lot from both.  3.3 is certainly more advanced
<insert big smile here>
Glenn

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

Glenn -

You can do your own checking easily by clicking on

     http://www.mgte-dot-com