cardboard secondary form?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I was walking through Home depot today and noticed that they were selling
big (8" i believe) cardboard tubes (about 1/4 thick i think) for pouring
concrete forms. Could you use one of these to wind a secondary? what would
you have to do you prep the cardboard. Also, i am remotely thinking (far
far off in the future) of building twins. Are their any good web sites that
explain what you have to do different to build twins? I have never seen one
and been looking around for a while.
Thanks
Adam