Re: Potential Transformer Questions???

Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,
  Buy a few MOT's, put them in parallel and short the secondaries. They
work great at limiting current. I use 4 in parallel at 240 vac to limit my
25 kVA pig. I get about 18 kW.

Paul S. Marshall