Re: NST power test

Hi Jon,

Very nice report!!  I noted on the fusor list that Richard wanted it passed
on, so I will copy the Tesla list too.  Please give Richard our best!!  You
may also mention that the posting record here is only like 130 posts per
day, so far :o)))

Of course, if one were to depot the NST and remove the shunts, then maybe
it would have a much more stable output suitable for a power supply.

I am also going to do a resonant test in the next few days that may have
limited applications as a power supply too if the load is stable.  I am
hopping to study SLTR effects more to get far more power out than the NSTs
VA rating ;-))  Definitely bleeding edge stuff there, but I have some weak
transformers I can use for this nasty testing ;o))

Cheers,

         Terry