Re: Secondary winders and turns counters

Hi Scott,

Of course, few of us "really" need to know the exact number of turns on a
coil ;-))  However, I have found it very easy to mark the coil with tape at
say every 6 inches and photograph the coil with a digital camera.  Then one
can blow up the pictures with a picture program and easily count the turns
on the much enlarged pictures.  You can even digitally mark off the turns
as you go on the screen or number them if you wish.  It really is easy and
not much can go wrong.

Cheers,

         Terry