Re: Getting a 20 amp relay?

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

Another possible source is a business equipment dealer.  I have a friend
who is a tech at one in town and he has gotten me a number of relays out
of copiers they where scrapping.  The relays I've got are 3 pole, single
throw, with each pole rated at 10 amps A.C.  The coils are either 120 or
24 volt, the latter needing a small transformer like used with doorbells
or for thermostats in electric furnaces.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca