RE: NST power test

Hi John,

I have been doing tests too :-))  Although still very rough draft like, it
is at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/NSTva.html

It is not done yet, but I thought I would mention it now for
suggestions.  I could only get 260VA out of a 360VA NST using just
caps.  Any ideas are welcome ;-))  It is all set up and just waiting.

Cheers,

         Terry