Re: Relay Problem - Mystery Solved

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

Did you take a resistance measurement of the 16ga wire used?  I'll bet it
was stranded wire with all but one strand broken.  Well at least you found
it.  May your streamers be long and bright.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>