Geek Group Wall of Fame

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Anyone who has used Geek Group MMC caps in their coil is welcome to send
their pics to cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org as an attachment with the body of the
email containing all the specs, build date, coil experiances, why you
like/hate the caps, and maybe a bit about how the caps affected the
performance of your coil compared to other types.

And Chris I'm especially interested in pics of your cap! I may use it in
the MMC Cap Construction Manual :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Geek group caps
>Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 13:00:50 -0700
>
>Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>

>So is there a wall of shame where I can send pics of my blasted MMC? It
>has a wonderful shading effect and charring look to it =P
>
>  Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:
>
>(snip)
>
>Enjoy the caps! And if you send us pics of the finished MMC array we'll add
>you to our Wall Of Fame coming soon to our main website!
>
>(snip)
>

>-Chris
>
>"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
>of them yourself."-unknown

Protect your PC - get McAfee-dot-com VirusScan Online
http://clinic.mcafee-dot-com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963