Re: 3 probably awful beginners questions ;-)

Hi Finn,

These are defined in Paul's paper at:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn2511.html

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn1401.html

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

Time for me to study up on them again too ;-))

I also just extracted the zip files and put them in their pdf form at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/pn1401.pdf

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/pn2511.pdf

Cheers,

         Terry