Re: high voltage resistors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

I have lots of 100 meg and 240 meg good for 7.5kv and 15kv continuous so
should be able to take higher pulses, but 40 k sounds like the only cheap
way is LOTS of cheap resistors in series.
Jim Heagy  Homerlea-at-aol-dot-com