Re: MMC for 12/60 NST-Need Help

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc/

There's a selection chart on there for your convenience.  Choose the LTR value
capacitor - it will prevent overvoltage from resonance effects.  For a
12/60 NST,
that's one string of 8 capacitors, for $24.00 plus $7.00 shipping.  Not a
bad deal :)

Get some 1/2Watt, 10Megohm resistors from Radio Shack as bleeder resistors,
and
follow the construction guidelines on the mmc page!

Enjoy,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group

1/21/2003 9:27:22 PM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

 >Original poster: "Tyler Previs by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dazed116967-at-hotmail-dot-com>