first light !!!

Original poster: "Justin Wright by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <justin-at-tracesofnut-dot-com>

Hi All,

I have finally finished!

My coil is a 4" using 15kv nsts.  I have some pictures of the coil but
none of the arcs yet.  So hopefully I will have something online soon.

I have run it with a 60ma, 90ma and 150ma.  At 150ma, I received some
constructive criticism from my neighbour along the lines of "turn that
f***ing thing off or I will call the cops".  I spoke with him later and
he had calmed down.  His television was losing control during his
favourite program.

My next step is to add my remaining NST's to make a 15kv 300ma power
supply.

Thankyou to all who answered my questions over the last few months.  I
am sure I will have a lot more questions in the next few months as well!

Regards

Justin.