Re: topload questions

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Adam: If you have enough power chicken wire will work, but on a small coil
the sharp corners of the wire will radiate and increase your losses. With a
pole pig it dosent make much differance.
    Robert  H