Re: topload questions

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi Antonio,

On the 16" x .001" case (107.5 sec  with a detail of 3 and using IE6 on
900MHz pc). Only 12 sec with the 16" x .01" case. This is internal to geotc.js.

If you select any of the demo's, there is a line of text which is written
to the output window pertaining to the demo only. For example, if you
select the demo "C of isolated toroid floating in space", the output window
(following the analysis) will show:

Running F A N T C using core functions of G E O T C version: 2.2

RUNNING DEMO: Isolated toroid floating in space: (exact => 20.73804 pF)
Computing ..... please wait
System or Object Capacitance: 20.69 pF
Run Complete Time elapsed: 2 secs

The line of text "RUNNING DEMO: ..." is written to the output and pertains
only to that demos input values. If you change the values to suit your
needs, the program will still write this line of text for the "first" run.
However, after that first run, ALL demo checkboxes are cleared and
consecutive runs will not show this line of text (unless you keep selecting
a demo as a template). It's just for comparison purposes pertaining to the
demo values. Obviously, using the demos as templates is good method to use.
But in that case, simply ignore the demo comparison value.

Take care,
Bart