RE: 3 15Kv 30ma NSTs-parallel-Help

Original poster: "Justin Wright by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <justin-at-tracesofnut-dot-com>

Hi Tyler,

I have connected 3 30ma 15kv nsts in parallel.   I then added another 60ma
to make 150ma.  I dont think that they need to be depotted.  Mine are the
plastic F.A.R.T nst's which can't be depotted.

I remember seeing a post in the archives about how to hook them properly.
  I just connected the earths (centre tap)  together, placed the HV outputs
near each other and turned them on.  Make sure they all turn on at the same
time (using a multi-point power block).

It the nsts's are our of phase, then there will be an arc.  I did one side
at a time.

I'm no expert, so it might be a good idea to search the archives just in
case I was doing something wrong.

Justin.