RE: Newb question on transformers

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

A good question!  In theory, the higher voltage power supply would have
lower losses in the spark gap.  How much so has never actually been
tested.  You may find that depending upon what MMC cap you're using,
building an MMC array for one NST vs. the other may be cheaper, so that may
influence your choice also.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

 >Original poster: "Blimpie murdock by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" ><blimpie120-at-yahoo-dot-com>