Re: Tesla historical question

Original poster: "Jerry Chamkis by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jchamkis-at-bga-dot-com>

There is a PBS video, 'Tesla  Master of Lightning' (B 8419) that has just a
few seconds of silent footage that would purport to be Him.  Color footage of
the construction at Wardenclyffe but most of the film is closeups of the
well-known still pictures.  Very slick production, I think it tells his story
well.

Jerry

--
Jerry Chamkis