Re: TC strike length

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

One nail per dowel.  The fishline goes through a drilled hole in the upper
end of the dowel and is hot-glued in place.  The finishing nails are tightly
pressed (in drillpress used as a press) into drilled holes in the lower end
of the dowels.

The dowels and fishline essentially act as insulators and the nails are
spaced for an accurate 1 inch spacing between each nail.  We cut the head
off to have a sharp point on each end.

The length of the dowel is not important but we used 1/4 inch x 2 inch in
ours with the fishline hole down 1/2 inch and the nail 1/2 inch from the
bottom.

Try it --- it's a neat little "tuner" and gives a reproduceable standard.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913