Re: Cap life testing - Re: MMC cap bank - ion inception testing

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>

[cut]

 > BTW - Don't let Mark and I steal all the fun here.  If you Ken (or anyone
 > else) wants to do this experiment too, feel free!!  When it really gets fun
 > is when we all get different numbers :o))

If somebody sends me some caps, I'll rig something to test them. We can
talk all day, but only testing them will get any data to look at. In fact,
testing them a variety of ways will probably be the most useful.

KEN

[cut]