Re: MMC cap bank

Original poster: "bob by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

hi all,
thanks Jim for reminding me that the oil is the dielectric in Kraft paper
caps. i knew there was a good reason for using it in transformers  as well
as caps.  The  other reason it is used  is that it doesn't melt.
cheers
bob