RE: Early versions of Tesla's coil

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

You probably can't see it from there, but I'm rolling on the floor
with laughter, after viewing that clip... that was hilarious
(albeit technically truthful).   Talk about junkbox coils! 8-D