france 4020se backordered

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I talked to n glantz n son in pittsburgh, and they told me
that the france 4020se is backordered due to france
having problems getting UL approval.  I'm pessimistic
about getting one now.  its been on back order for several
months from what I was told.  None of their other locations
have them either.

the one in my mini coil is failing and I need one.
anyone have an extra? :)
I'll even pay for shipping too!

larry.

_