re: failed car ignition

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

60 to 100khz? gez, everyone and there grandmas smps uses that freqency!
And if they don't, they probley use one lower that has a harmonic of that
freqency (Smps = squarewave = tons of noise all over)
CRT monitors operate around that freqency with a sawtooth wave, (horzontal
scan) so they can probley cross over and interfer.. Lots of stuff is
probley pertty close to that freqency, what a horrable freqency to pick